Why am I having trouble with these Deodorant's?

I'm having trouble using my old deodorant's, like Dove (This didn't work for me). Secret, Degree, Suave. I tired Arm&Hammer. That's not working for me either. I use to be able to use these deodorant's, when I was younger. I didn't start using Secret until I was a child. I was still using these deodorant's until I was in my teen's, and twenties. Now, since I'm 33, I can't use them anymore. Everytime I use them I get a body sensitivity to them. People told me, as you get older your body chemistry changes. I don't believe that. I have gotten pain in my armpit, from wearing Antiperspirant and Deodorant's. I even had pain in my breast from wearing Antiperspirant, and Antiperspirant Deodorant's. I tried the Dove Aluminum Free Deodorant's, and I had body sensitivity to them, even Secret Aluminium Free, Arm&Hemmer Essentials, other's. My doctor told me to use natural deodorant's, and they are healthy for you, but some of them don't work. I can't use deodorant's with baking soda, because my skin is sensitive to it. I need an Antiperspirant. I can not ruin my clothes with perspiration stains. I don't sweat that much. I use to. Why is this happening to me?. I am sensitive to metal. Only Gold and Silver. I've used Deodorant's with Aluminum, and that ingredient never bothered me, but everytime I try to use a Antiperspirant, I get irritation under my arms.

Nickel allergy? Heavy metal sensitivity? Maybe you developed skin allergies over time? I'd say just go deo free. I do it all the time. As long as you shower daily, no one will notice!

• 😈

You need to get a hypo-allergenic deodorant.. DRY IDEA is the best hypo-allergenic deodorant for your problem.

• Mog

Try a deodorant crystal.