Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How many of the 400,641 COVID-19 deaths in the US do you attribute to Trump?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hard to say. At least half is reasonable. 

• 2 months ago

Every single one of them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It helps to establish a comparison by looking what Canada has in terms of death per million population.

Canada has 467 death per million, the US has 1207.

So, if the US had done as well as Canada, there would have been 38.7% of the death seen so far.

So one could perhaps attribute 245000 of those death to the inability of the orange shitstain to act properly.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's a difficult calculation, since the response of the epidemic is exponential in the new infection rate.  Certainly Trump brought about small detrimental changes that had big effects increasing fatalities.  On the other hand, the "Warp Speed" government-assisted production of vaccines will likely prevent the epidemic from going to completion, saving perhaps a million lives.  Not everything Trump does is bad.

The combination of mask-wearing and social distancing, together with fast vaccine production could likely have reduced the total number of casualties by a factor of several.

This hasn't fully played out yet.  There is more virus now than any time in the past, and it could mutate into a more lethal form at any time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

At least half of them. It needn't have been that bad. The USA has 1,207 deaths per million pop, Germany 554, Denmark 296, Japan 34.

Source(s): Worldometers.
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

None.  That's an insult to the 2 million people around the world who've died due to Covid-19.

• 2 months ago

None.  I attribute most of them to the Chinese Communist Party.  I am not certain whether Mother Nature played a role or not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

100%                                                        

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

None. I attribute the deaths to either China or the governors of the states where the deaths occurred.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.