Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentFood Service · 1 month ago

How do I quit my casual job? ?

I’m a 14 year old high school student who works at bakers delight (australia). i want to quit my job but have never done it before. i was wondering how i am meant to quit from this job

• You give them 2 weeks notice that you have to quit on ____ date with a resignation letter.  With a resignation letter, all you have to do is thank them for giving you the opportunity to work for their company. You've decided to move on, or because you want to concentrate more on school. 

• kswck2

Give it in writing and two weeks in advance. If you are quitting for another job, don't tell them why. If you are quitting to concentrate on school full time, tell them. 

Write a Note On paper- giving 2 weeks Advance notice that you are leaving the job

( no reason has to be given) and Thank them for the Opportunity to work for themHand it personally to the manager or person in Charge

Suck it up snowflake. If you can't handle that you will fail at life.

• Tavy

you see your manager and say thanks for employing me but I will have to leave to focus on my studies.