Can I use a Japanese Nintendo DSI in the USA?

Can I charge the Japanese DSI in the USA since Japan and the US use the same prongs in the outlet?  Or do I need a converter since the voltage are different?

1 Answer

  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    The adapter should be a 100-120 VAC, so it will be fine in the US.  Most 100 V devices usually have no problem on 120 V service.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.