Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

How do I tell this guy that I like his friend?

I started talking to this guy online awhile ago we haven't actually met in person yet. Recently I started talking to his friend and I like him more. I don't know how to tell him that I like his friend. He's already been hurt in the past and I know I'll just hurt him again.

There is no need to tell him "you like his friend more". That is childish. Just hang out with both of them or one of them more

quit whoring on the internet and you wouldn't have to ASK these genuinely STUPID questions!

• James

Yes, you're going to hurt his feelings. But given that you haven't even met him in person, it's still early and you don't owe him anything. You don't need to tell him just yet that you're interested in his friend, but you do need to nip it in the bud while you still can. Tell him you're sorry if you lead him on, but that you're not feeling a connection with him.

As for the friend, let him know that you're interested, but that you want to wait a little bit in respect for the feelings of the first guy.