Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Did you see Biden is going to send out a couple of trillion in welfare to his constituents on day 1 of his presidency?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Not even in charge yet and he's giving money away we don't have... dem turds love free  money.the more they give you the more you'll want to stay home and live nicely in mom's basement.. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Get out of my country nazi scum

• 2 months ago

I don't know why you're worried about Biden sending out welfare it's really not going to hurt the country anymore America is dying take a look around you you'll see it the price of food is going up the price of everything is going up nobody's looking to rent homes or buy houses nobody's looking to go on vacations or go anywhere people say things will get back to normal soon the damage is already done there's no going back to the old days anymore most likely American government will keep throwing money at the virus to try to stop it it will eventually cause America to implode in debt even the economist our alarm by the numbers if you live in the city you can already see the downfall of America if you don't go take yourself to one of the nearest cities in your area you'll see homeless people pissing and pooping in the street garbage in the street I'm seeing the downfall every night I go to work homeless people all over the place it's like dead bodies it's really a nasty situation but the wheels are in motion and it's unstoppable you've been worn so many times to prepared you did not listen to the messenger you Americans will reap what you sow America's bleeding right now and there's no amount of stitches that can fix her

• 2 months ago

We have a service economy. So the bail out has to be female based. Child care. Senior care. Small business. restaurants, schools and hospitals.

Last time after W. left the country is bad shape the bail out was corporate America based. Big 3, etc. 

They only way we recover is we make it easy for women to return to work by given them money directly. Child care, senior care. Then everything is going again.  Schools, restaurants, hospitals.

It's not welfare. The Republicans since Hoover think if we help the America people in a time of crisis, it's socalism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Talk is cheep, don't believe 1 word that comes out of his mouth.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

His constituents are all Americans.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course. They're being rewarded.

• 2 months ago

An overall 1.9 Trillion package with only some of that going directly to people, whether or not they voted for him, is what is proposed. Why should we listen to someone like you who can't even do simple arithmetic?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did you ever think about reading the Constitution or figuring out how our govt works?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

And?                  

Did you know failed TV Host Donald Trump has send Millions of Tax Payers Money to his own companies in the last 4 years.

I believe it stands at over $500,000,000.      

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.