Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

polls: if you were to get a dog which kind would u want?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

A rescue dog from a shelter. The breed isn't so important.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A German Shepherd.       

• 2 months ago

I am a dog, I'm a corgi hun 🐶

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's something I've been trying to figure out for quite some time now.  I want to find a dog who is medium to large, say about 100 pounds or so (60 to 120 pound range), is very affectionate but won't have separation anxiety when I'm away at work, who is active enough to stay fit but doesn't need to burn energy every waking moment, who has a coat that is relatively short and low maintenance, has a life span of a good 15 years or more (the longer the better provided he/she remains healthy), who has no (or minimal) hereditary health issues, who doesn't bark or howl constantly, who is friendly towards other dogs and humans, and I'd like him/her to have naturally pointy ears rather than floppy but I certainly wouldn't turn away a great dog with floppy ears. 

Trouble is, it's exceedingly hard to find a dog who has all those traits.  While I love all dogs I'm not very fond of yappy little ankle biters and find it hard to form an emotional bond with small dogs like that, and while giant breeds are wonderfully loveable they have a tragically short life span so I'd be dealing with the heartbreak of losing them after only 6 or 8 years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jamie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A King Charles Cavalier Spaniel . Really sweet .

• 2 months ago

If i was to get another dog it would be a Pyrenean Mountain dog, Had one when i was younger Beautiful big dogs.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A collie.                                                               .

• 2 months ago

I would want a Lab, or a Husky  .

but alas, allergic to dogs. 

• 2 months ago

I would love to have a Husky/Malamute.  I had one when I was a kid.  They are beautiful dogs.

• 2 months ago

Either a schnauzer or a Cairn terrier.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.