Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you think there will be violence on inauguration day?

• KTJoe

No violence; military will take care of all disturbances. I got a front row inauguration seat at home right in front of my 32 inch "GE" flat screen TV.

I suspect from the idiots that think Trump actually won

• Ann

No, but I don't plan to acknowledge the illegitimacy of the day.

many going up and trying to take on the army fat chance the army will cut them all down

only nut cases will try something

• John

No not really.    Carrying of firearms is strictly illegal in DC and there will be a LOT of national guard deployed on the streets. 

Trump fanatics, apocalyptic survivalists, KKK, loonies and rednecks in general would love to disrupt it but I don't see how. 

Do I think there will be? Yes. Though, I hope I'm wrong. Violence will merely hurt the Patriots cause and do nothing to help them gain sway among the masses

Yes, but not on the Mall or near the ceremony.  

There are Thousands of national guard sleeping on the hallways inside the Capitol Hill and the White House , Thanks to Trump

probably not , the MAGA crowd had their fun 

Have the national guard on standby with shoot to kill orders. Anyone wearing maga junk or support for 45 should be considered terrorists.