Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

Why are my bones creaking, I'm only 70 ?

Because our bodies are dying from birth until death zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Your cartilage is wearing out. Bone against bone hurts and creeks.

A big spoonful of extra virgin olive oil does wonders to the joints. Actually, it all depends on your ancestry. Does anyone in your family history have issues with joints like arthritis? My mom and dad both had bad knees and at 80, I have had to have one of mine replaced and planning to have the other one replaced as well.

• Jeremy

I have arthritis in both knees and one shoulder.  It is painful some days and other days not so bad. I don't like the idea of having cortisone injections though.

• P.L.

We all experience aging in different ways and over different time periods.  Don't worry about it, just accept it. That way is much easier.  When both of my paternal grandparents reached 70 there was a great celebration.  Seventy now sound very young.

Only 70? I'm 28 and my bones creak.

• kswck2

Were you really 70, you would know that answer already. 

They are checking on your well-being.

To see if you need anything.  I am sure of that.

• Laredo

It could mean the start of start of arthritis or rheumatism, or simply that you have creaking bones which does happen to some people. I started with creaking in my knee  (age 74) and it turned out to be arthritis, or as they sometimes call it 'wear and tear' on the knees.

As long as there is no pain just creaking then I would not worry too much.