Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

Why are my bones creaking, I'm only 70 ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because our bodies are dying from birth until death zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

Your cartilage is wearing out. Bone against bone hurts and creeks.

• 2 months ago

A big spoonful of extra virgin olive oil does wonders to the joints. Actually, it all depends on your ancestry. Does anyone in your family history have issues with joints like arthritis? My mom and dad both had bad knees and at 80, I have had to have one of mine replaced and planning to have the other one replaced as well.

• Jeremy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I have arthritis in both knees and one shoulder.  It is painful some days and other days not so bad. I don't like the idea of having cortisone injections though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • P.L.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We all experience aging in different ways and over different time periods.  Don't worry about it, just accept it. That way is much easier.  When both of my paternal grandparents reached 70 there was a great celebration.  Seventy now sound very young.

• 2 months ago

Only 70? I'm 28 and my bones creak.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Were you really 70, you would know that answer already. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They are checking on your well-being.

To see if you need anything.  I am sure of that.

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It could mean the start of start of arthritis or rheumatism, or simply that you have creaking bones which does happen to some people. I started with creaking in my knee  (age 74) and it turned out to be arthritis, or as they sometimes call it 'wear and tear' on the knees.

As long as there is no pain just creaking then I would not worry too much.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.