Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Help!!! Cat ran away in the wild! She has no claws! What can I do?? ?

I've put missing flyers on mailboxes, shopping plazas, etc... drove around non stop yesterday, cannot find her. Should I go door to door asking if I can take a peak in my neighbors backyard? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It definitely could be worth checking with your neighbors, give them a knock on the door and ask them whether they have seen your cat. It's very possible that the cat hasn't gone very far, could be somewhere within 2 or 3 blocks. Ask them if they would mind checking their backyards, and keeping an eye out for her. There's a good chance someone nearby might have seen her. You don't want to be going into everyone's houses, that could be trouble, just ask them to take a look.

Maybe put up a small reward for finding her, so the kids in the neighborhood take some interest. Hope you find her safe.

• 1 month ago

Please update us!!!!!!!!!! You left backdoor open n foods out yes

• 2 months ago

Yes by all means ask and keep looking

• 2 months ago

Calm yourself, and just be patient.   She will be back.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Go to the shelter and get another cat to replace your dead cat.  A cat with no claws cannot climb a tree or defend itself and the odds are very good that a dog, fox, coyote, or bobcat killed it.

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sorry to hear that. I hope she comes home. :)

• hung
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

did you try calling out "here kitty, kitty, kitty" while shaking a box of kibble? that always worked for me

• TB12
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All you can do is put out some food and water and wait,,, either she finds her way home or she doesn't.

• 2 months ago

I feel going door to door isn't a bad idea given your case

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.