Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Help!!! Cat ran away in the wild! She has no claws! What can I do?? ?

I've put missing flyers on mailboxes, shopping plazas, etc... drove around non stop yesterday, cannot find her. Should I go door to door asking if I can take a peak in my neighbors backyard? 

Favorite Answer

It definitely could be worth checking with your neighbors, give them a knock on the door and ask them whether they have seen your cat. It's very possible that the cat hasn't gone very far, could be somewhere within 2 or 3 blocks. Ask them if they would mind checking their backyards, and keeping an eye out for her. There's a good chance someone nearby might have seen her. You don't want to be going into everyone's houses, that could be trouble, just ask them to take a look.

Maybe put up a small reward for finding her, so the kids in the neighborhood take some interest. Hope you find her safe.

Please update us!!!!!!!!!! You left backdoor open n foods out yes

Yes by all means ask and keep looking

Calm yourself, and just be patient.   She will be back.

Go to the shelter and get another cat to replace your dead cat.  A cat with no claws cannot climb a tree or defend itself and the odds are very good that a dog, fox, coyote, or bobcat killed it.

• Matt85

Sorry to hear that. I hope she comes home. :)

• hung

did you try calling out "here kitty, kitty, kitty" while shaking a box of kibble? that always worked for me

• TB12

All you can do is put out some food and water and wait,,, either she finds her way home or she doesn't.

I feel going door to door isn't a bad idea given your case