Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

whats the best cartoon u have seen?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Casper The Friendly Ghost and Mighty Mouse.

• Drawn Together.

• 1 month ago

Aside from anything anime, Avatar is the best animated show I've seen.  

• 1 month ago

Avatar: The Last Airbender. It honestly has some of the best worldbuilding, character development, and fight choreography not just of cartoons, but of all TV shows period.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

scooby do where are you is my all time favorite cartoon!

• 1 month ago

Family Guy by a longshot.  The brilliance in any/all episodes never gets old.  Amazing I can watch an episode I've seen several times and laugh at something different each time.  

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Betty Boop in Snow-White (1933) featuring Cab Calloway

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Family Guy is the best cartoon I've seen. Family Guy maybe a rip off of Simpson but they are more hilarious. I don't really get to watch South Park so I can't really compare it. Shrek, Toy Story, and many others are higher up on the food chain than The Simpson but for me, I say Family Guy is probably the best for cartoons.

• Jamie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I wish I knew the name . I saw it on Christmas day when I was in Denmark,  this impoverished old hag who lives in a caravan gets robbed and as she sleeps at night these toy figures come alive at night in the caravan and make everything right for her ,so at Christmas she has food , drink and coal for the fire and she plays music on one of those instruments that has air inside and you pull in and out .

• 1 month ago

Best cartoon animation, or best show that happens to be a cartoon?

South Park is one of my favourite shows of all time, mostly for the brilliant social commentary mixed with juvenile humor, though the animation is pretty basic.

Rick & Morty is rapidly becoming the greatest cartoon I have ever seen.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.