Which one is a better professional photo to put on CV?

The one on the right is better. It makes you look more energetic and focussed, looking directly at the person who sees it. 

The one on the correct appears as though you've recently returned from a long walk and subsequently you look somewhat messy. The one on the privilege is the better of the two despite the fact that it investigates handled in Photoshop.

I don't have a clue what CV is. I accept that it's some sort of ID card. On the off chance that this isn't an understudy ID yet for an administration element, at that point almost certainly, they have exacting guidelines about the picture. This could imply that the picture on the left is unsatisfactory in light of the non-white foundation. The picture on the privilege could be can't, as well, since it's been Photoshopped.

• keerok

Survey says, LEFT!

• qrk

The one on the right doesn't look good. The cookie cut removal of the background was poorly done and the skin is way over processed making it look plastic. The background is pure white with a blotch above the right ear. This reminds me of a program for kids where you take a picture of yourself and you can add various accoutrements.

The one of the left looks much better, but the background is a bit too cluttered for a CV image. Better to have a plain neutral background. Also, tidy up the flying hair.

For those that don't know: CV is the fancy word for resume. I've never seen a portrait on a CV before unless you're a model.

• Sumi

The one on the right looks like you've just come back from a long walk and thus you look a bit untidy.  The one on the right is the better of the two although it looks over processed in Photoshop.

I don't know what CV is.  I assume it's some kind of ID card.  If this is not a student ID but for a government entity, then it's likely that they have very strict regulations about the image.  This could mean that the image on the left is unacceptable because of the non-white background.  The image on the right could be refused, too, because it's been Photoshopped.

• Cogito

The one on the right looks really fake and photoshopped.

The one on the left is fine, but you could tidy up the hair a bit.

The one on the left looks far more natural. The one on the right has too many filters applied.

Looking for work?