Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm at a store and I have a erection cause there's two hot college females wearing tight jeans. What should I do?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It's  a sign of sexual immaturity.  Go to the toiletries dept and grab a bottle of lotion and find a corner and wack off that one inch you're sporting.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Go up and talk to them and see if they want what's on offer.

• 1 month ago

Nothing. It happens. Just don't get caught.

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

Keep busy like you are by being distracted on yahoo answers for advise how to act around girls.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Control your feelings and you will not get erotic sensations . Keep in mind girls have the freedom to wear what ever they like so long the appearance is not indecent .  

• 1 month ago

You have to explain to them the situation.  Ask them to join you in the back so you can show them your dilemma and then ask if they could help fix the issue.  They’ll be flattered and definitely will want to help you.

• 1 month ago

My knee-jerk reaction was "not to be on Yahoo Answers"

but if you're more concerned about the erection than anything else, then maybe the time it takes to open Yahoo, sign-in and post this will be enough for it to go away and then you can regroup...

Anyways, I hope you mustered the courage to talk to them... in any case, be safe; live long & prosper.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Leave if you can't control it.

I hope they are 21+ for your sake. 

• 1 month ago

That sounds like me back in my younger days. I'd suggest you try to hide it the best you can and walk away thinking about something else.

• 1 month ago

Turn off your Yahoo! Answers app and continue your shopping.

• 1 month ago

Don't run head first into a wall. If your nose is what's broken, it will damage your ego.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.