Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

Shouldn't the covid deaths be declining since there are vaccines?

I'm so sick of hearing about this covid bs, so many businesses closed and people can't work.  I always wear my fu king mask and social distance but people who are not doing it, just let them die, what's the big deal?  I wish our media would stop talking about this bs.  Talk about the damn vaccine, not keep talking about people dying, they did it to themselves, just let them die!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The vaccine rollout has been very slow- because Trump didn't do anything to ramp up instruction. So far, in most states, only health care workers and those over 75 are getting the vaccine, and it takes 2 weeks to have any effect. The problem with "just let them die" is that the hospitals are overwhelmed. BUT the Johns Hopkins maps show that infection rates are down in most states. We seem to be over the holiday surge, and maybe the vaccine will start making a difference soon. However, a friend of mine says that no one is being vaccinated in Los Angeles. Supplies are very uncertain. 

• 2 months ago

It's all about control. Get a shot, pay your taxes, send your kids to school, be a responsible citizen and vote. If all else fails, blame it on Trump. 

• Fantom
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Imagine how bad the death rate would be, if there were no vaccine, no quarantine, and no masks.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 I feel the same way about business owners and parents who come on the news whining about how the pandemic and shutdown orders affected their lives for the worst. And they blame my governor Gavin Newsome or other Democrat govs like Andrew Cuomo and Gretchen Whitmer.

Aint nobody told yall to have kids or start a business. YOU KNEW the worst case scenarios and risks. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

OP Anonymous:   The Coronavirus vaccine is in two parts.   Part 1 - and then Part 2 booster, 21 days later.    

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

5 million vaccines have been given out  ,  but there are 330 million people .  4,000 are dying every day . 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.