Ricardo asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 month ago

Is it True That Gen Z Males Have Rampant Yellow Fever?

I have Heard This Generation has Stronger cases of Yellow Fever (aka **** Fever) than Vietnam Veterans...... It seems apparent with the abundance of Hentai & K-Pop these Day's.

No

What is true is that all humans alive are the same race, and there's nothing wrong with dating/marrying someone with a different skincolour, haircolour and/or eyecolour

While that is quite racist, it's probably not far from the truth, although I think you'll find that women are more into the k-pop scene and both are pretty into anime. Can't say I've heard anyone talking highly of hentai considering how open people seem to be about their kinks these days, but who the hell knows. I'd also maybe be less racist in future if I were you. Less as in not at all. That kind of talk isn't acceptable and is just plain disrespectful to your fellow humans.