Is there an update for when “Yahoo” will bring back their “comment section?”?

It's really rather pointless, as the discussions nearly always consist of facts vs. "alternative facts". (I think we all know what the alternative to factual is.)

Th Truth hurts. While people comment on news etc, the Yahoo COWARDS will never bring it back. People give "their" opinions, but, as thy do not match the current trend of Cowardise, commenting will be missing for years.

Yes, they won't be bringing the comment section back because the radical left was being bewildered by intelligent answers and comments from the right. The comments from the left were so insanely stupid ,that to save face yahoo decided no comments from anyone.

Source(s): The CEO of Yahoo.

Most comments were rude and nasty. I hope they never come back.

No. ................

None and with Facebook and Twitter shutting down speech they do not like, I don't see Verizon bringing comments back.

I am simply reporting this question because I can and Yahoo gives me the ability to report anything and everything I want.