kevin asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 2 months ago

True or False? NASCAR is the most watched sport in the United States? ?

one minute before lap 14 i was telling my wife how much the race looks like I - 95 in the morning . then the crash , and i said  , yeah , just like I - 95 . 

False, it's the NFL despite the declining ratings.

of course false

• Adam

If you add up All the races and each viewing figure i could see this being close due to the amount of Nascar races, however in terms of average viewers per event or individual viewers its no where near. 

Grandson of Harley Davidson dropped flag at my favorite race track and not telling you where and it was best day at races ever and blessed be no rocket cars.  Nobody should put Nitrous Oxide  in car fuel cause it causes crashes and it is cheating.  It is dangerous and cause cause explosions too. 

False.  Live attendance at Nascar events id dwarfed by live attendance in many other sports. Major League Baseball has a big lead over anyone else.

False. In 2020 motor sports as a group of which Nascar is only a part were the 9th most watched sport in the US. American football was #1 again.