Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCareers & EmploymentHealth Care · 1 month ago

Can I get him fired?

I work at a small medical office. . My question is about the conduct of my male co worker. There was a very pretty little girl here yesterday with her Mother. She had came in a week before with Mommy. The Grandfather has been coming to us for a while so I know that the girl is eight years old.

Our waiting room is small and usually empty. The little girl both times had on a pretty little dress. She misbehaved last week I heard the Mother threaten to

"put her over her knee like at home"

Yesterday when she kept misbehaving Mommy followed thru with a spanking. I then saw the Mother put the child across her lap and pull her dress up and paddle her satin white underpants for a few minutes. .

When my co worker seen the Mother spanking he got and tried to take a picture of it!!

My co worker is a creep right when the Mother was punishing her daughter?  

Favorite Answer

Hey idiot - Commend him for photographing it.  Make sure he prints it so that one of you can report that woman for child abuse. What do you think he was photographing it for?

• Judy

Th spanking troll again.....