Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 2 months ago

Will a single person with £6k on their bank be considered for £2.7k Home Office immigration fee waiving.... ?

So basically, half my savings over the years are gonna go towards renewing my 2.5 Yr Discretionary Leave and Health surcharge payment included. I'm just confused right now and I read on the internet that 9 out of 10 applications are never considered for fee waiving. 

Normal businesses and companies are giving pandemic discounts to customers and clients but Home Office never have anything like that. Instead they torture people with their excessive fees and use immigrants to pay their 800 percent profits as if we owe them something financially. Instead of lowering fees due to the pandemic, they're doubling and increasing fees and destroying lives every fricken year like nobody's business.

Absolutely no chance of any fee waiver. 

You were not born here. You have no special right to live and work here. The majority of U.K. residents have paid taxes, their parents have paid taxes, so why you think you are a special case is beyond me. Are you a Doctor, Nurse someone who is really needed during this pandemic ?

• Lisa A

If you don't want to pay, or if what you get is not worth the money, then you can always return home.