Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

What’s the big deal with COVID?

I had COVID, drank 4 glasses of green vegetable juice, and it was over in a day. 2 days later, I was back on the treadmill running at full speed. What’s this about COVID lungs being in a worse condition than smoker lungs?

• Scott
    Favorite Answer

Some people have a harder time with COVID-19. For example, my 23-year-old son got it on August 6. It was several weeks before he felt completely better and his taste didn’t return for several months.

you should see the xrays: they are dramatic. Some people are experiencing now long term respiratory difficulty  (as well as death) not everyone has the same symptoms at the same level or the same sequelae/  To those that do or die, its a big deal.

COVID was just a political stunt used to destroy jobs.  Biden will be used to destroy the rest of our jobs

Congrats on being part of the group that gets the mildest symptoms from COVID.

That doesn't mean it isn't still a DEADLY situation that DOES have major consequences for many other people who contract it.

I sure hope you didn't decide to visit any of your higher risk relatives while you had COVID.

You have Covid. NOT HAD Covid.

That's correct. I heard about it too. I suggest you get your heart examined besides your lungs. I read online that covid damages internal organs such as the heart. I am not sure about the lungs.

If I were you I would not take this as a joke. It seems to me you are taking this as a joke, so if you end up dying, or with having damaged organs then oh well.

You don't know what damage you really have yet.

You have two things in common with Trump - had a mild infection, and think you are a smartass. 

Congratulations on highlighting yourself as a mindless lemming and being one of the 75% of people that don't get it bad but could kill your grandma or someone elses. While only 2% of positive cases die, another 20% get severely ill and can suffer long term consequences. Oh yeah - also we're up to 386,000 dead Americans out of 23.2 million positive cases which is more than died in the Korean War, Vietnam etc. The flu usually kills 12-20k/season. We went to war for 3,000 americans for 9/11 and you are letting a fraudster, con-man authoritarian that tried to convince you we had a fake election and to get his proud boys to overthrow the government on his behalf divide us while he did nothing but put his realtor slum lord son in law in charge. Meanwhile, other countries never had to shut their economies down again because they had real Presidents and not just reality tv hosts with delusions of grandeur and extreme malignant narcissism in charge. 

The big deal is based on a sample of more than one.