Ela asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 2 months ago

I hurt my toe few days ago only my toe was swollen now my whole foot is swollen, what could it be? ?

It's not broken I have seen the doctor, he gave me some medicine, but it ain't really helping, if someone can see and xray i wanna send it to someone else, cuz that doctor didn't seem to do that good in it. 

Today the swollen got better on my toe and my feet, my toe got better on color but now my skin near my toes is green/blue and my big toe nail turned green/blue. 

It does not hurt much I can walk easily I can do my everyday activities, only if I apply so much pressure to it it would hurt otherwise it doesn't hurt

umm how bad is your pain, i dont want to scare you and its rare but it could be CRPS. There is a lot of information on google it occurs after an injury. anyways i think you just need to give it time i have both an ankle and knee sprain (lucky me!) and it caused my whole foot to hurt and even my toes and my thighs and my hips! my nails are also blue and pale since the injury... howd you hurt your toe also matters

• Andy C

Broken toe.

Jammed foot.

Anaphylactic reaction to a pathogen. 

Sepsis.

Gangrene. 

It could be an boo boo on your tow.

It’s hard to miss an actual break, but no radiologist will read for free, you would have to be re seen.  Could just be crush injury swelling which does travel around the foot. The easiest way to get re evaluated would be in an urgent care. They can examine you and correlate to the X-rays and recommend further follow up as needed

Could be anything, including septicaemia (blood poisoning) which is pretty serious. Get it checked.