Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Since Donald Trump is impeached twice, does that mean he can't run in 2024?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • nappa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

he was and never will be impeached.. until both parties say impeachment there will be none. last try there was no trial and no lawyer present, like a kangaroo court type like the dems love to do pelosi needs to be gone if any one does. also constitution reads no private citizen can be impeached in case you think it will happen after he leaves , dems will try but against the law, 

• David
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Two bogus impeachment charges are meaningless without conviction.  Personally I hope he won't run again.  I want a different Republican.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No- the fact he'll be in prison in 2024 will keep him from running.

• 2 months ago

No.  He can run in 2024 and without his supporters the GOP is in bad shape.   These are Trump supporters and not Republicans.  Trump gained both democrats, republicans and independents.  Only President in a very long time that fulfilled his campaign promises.  An amazing President and a great threat to corruption in Washington.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, it doesn't. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. As long as he’s not removed, he can still run in 2024. 

• 2 months ago

That depends on the outcome of a senate trial. 

• Matt
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

no, it does mean his chances of winning are seriously diminished, but in order to prevent him from running he will have to be convicted

• Chomp
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

A masturbatory exercise by Pelosi has no relevence.

• Steve
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If the Senate moves through with it. Looking like this won't happen until he is already out of office, but I will settle for that. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.