How many buildings were burned down during the capital "riots". How many were burned down during the BLM and Antifa riots?

• ?

I'm told that Antifa and BLM were peaceful demonstrations.   The people who worked in the destroyed businesses may disagree.  

• y

Less buildings burned during the capital riots then there was during the white house siege.

How many times has BLM or Antifa tried to stage a coup and overthrow the government to install their own dictator?

I just read an report from an insurance industry "watchdog" that said the 2019 Summer of Riots was the single most expensive man-made disaster in U.S. history outside of acts of war and terrorism...costing cities and individuals billions of dollars.

Meanwhile, has anybody found pictures taken from inside the Capitol that showed more than 6-10 people walking through the largely vacant halls?

I know a guy whose restaurant was looted in May just a couple days before it was scheduled to reopen...damages were in the hundreds of thousands of dollars.  The restaurant has been boarded up since.

I know a shopkeeper whose store was looted and his front windows smashed.  I know an elderly couple that were assaulted and robbed by "protesters" while dozens of folks carrying "silence = violence" signs walked by and did nothing.  The man was hospitalized for two weeks and still has not fully recovered.

I imagine they all would be thrilled if you told them somebody just stole a hostess station or took a picture of themselves sitting at their desk...

Funny how CNN called the looting and burning as peaceful riots.

That is the left for ya, totally evil liars.