Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 month ago

How do we know that the Coronavirus was not made up or exaggerated to make Trump look bad?

I personally believe Trump did an excellent job of making himself look bad to intelligent folks. The virus simply exposed how inept, flat footed, incompetent and unfit he truly was.  

It’s made him look terrible but I don’t know if that’s why it started. Honestly just treat it like it’s a real problem people 

Nobody made Trump look bad except Trump. He's his own biggest fan and his own worst enemy.

Over 2,000,000 people have died from it world-wide and it's shut down countries all over the world both allies and not. People I know have gotten sick and died. 93% of ICU beds in Arizona are occupied - a state where the governor supports Trump and it's similar in other Republican states.

• Tony B

By using our common sense.

Trump managed to make himself “look bad” long before Covid 19.

Most people in the world really aren't interested in America or Trump.

The idea of the whole world secretively “getting together” to pretend that there is a pandemic is ridiculous.

Most of us know of quite a few people who have had or have Covid 19 and a few who have died from it.

• blank

Due to the amount of people who have lost their battle to it.They are not going to make up that many that have passed.

My cousin had it too.

Trump is dangerous as a bat so we suppose connecting this event to him.

• JJ

It's OK, because the end justifies the means.