?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why does Trump demand loyalty and his followers back him up on it?

Trump has been disloyal to his wives, by cheating on them, including his current one. Trump was disloyal to contractors that he did not pay for work. Trump was disloyal to his own VP, for not following through with Trump’s cockamamie plan.

The guy is incapable of loyalty yet he demands absolute loyalty of others? Do as I say, not as I do? 

Hey Your Media Lies to You: “Because it makes sense. If you embrace disloyal people then maybe that's why your life is so messed up”. I guess you haven’t realized you embrace a disloyal person. That fat idiot even got his goons to attack his own government. Lol. You aren’t terribly bright. I can see why Trump appeals to you, TriggerBoy.

1 week ago

The subhuman cultists who worship Trump are much worse than Trump, himself!

• Kathy

Trump is a believer in "Do as I say, not as I do".

Loyalty is a one way street with Trump. When he dies there will not be many "friends" at his funeral. Just cult members.

• yodi

pathological egomaniacs are like that

Because it makes sense. If you embrace disloyal people then maybe that's why your life is so messed up.

Remember in the beginning when disloyal people around Trump leaked to the media and lied about him? Honestly if you are this much of a dum bass what are you doing here?

Trump is loyal to the country. You can tell by his accomplishments. You can't say that about 0bama. Read em and weep: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-ac...

“Do as I say, not as I do”

That would have been a more accurate campaign slogan than “Make America Great Again”...