joshua
joshua asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Conservatives: if you truly believe this election was stollen, how far are you willing to take this?

I can’t see how millions of conservatives believing their democracy was stollen, doesn’t lead to more violence and death...or more attacks and violent attempts to over throw the incoming administration.....

I gotta ask, what’s your end game hear? 

Here

Kevin: you know damn well what I’m getting at and you know that’s not an answer to this question

But ok, let go with that an improvise a bit......How exactly will you accomplish taking freedom back from Pelosi? 

Anonymous....99% non Violent vs millions of the other side who are violent ...ok....Where did you get that information from because millions didn’t riot in 2020. If millions rioted, these cities would be completely destroyed rather then one or two blocks....

Regardless you didn’t answer the question...Ok so you people are non violent...So how far are you willing to take this belief that the election was stollen.

?

I can live with that....so long as you people don’t launch more attacks like what went down on the capital

5 days ago

I'm not going to jail over this because I feel like it's all fixed no matter what sometimes, and they throw away the key when right wingers protest or riot, compared to blacks who loot, or antifa vandals. 

I'm just going to vote again in 2024.

If you look at history, elections were rigged 100 years ago.

I think the FBI has always been corrupt since Hoover started it.

Mobs down get taken down by the army if people attack police, So you can't really do anything. 

I think BLM gets a pass because the media ignores cop killers from BLM or gangs.

Or if a black person is a mass shooter.

It was like the perfect crime. 

We need to let it go and sit back and watch the left destroy themselves. Trump was the Boogey man. With Trump gone the Left will turn on themselves with Savageness and carnage.Let's just sit back and enjoy the show.

99% of Trump supporters are not violent.

Millions of Biden supporters demonstrated their violence in 2020 during hundreds of riots.

• Kevin

The end goal is freedom from the People's Banana Republic of Pelosi.

Whatever Trump tells them to do. They don't think for themselves.