Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Scorpio males are more attracted to:  Leo Females or Scorpio Females?

1 week ago

Scorpio can be attracted to any: 

My friend Scorpio was attracted to Scorpio, my bro was attracted to Leo... it depends on person. I am Aquarius.  My classmate was Scorpio and he had crush on me. 

Speaking AS a Scorpio, let me tell you that two Scorpios will either love each other intensely or hate each other with a vengeance.  There IS no middle ground!

Scorpio can be attracted to any: 

Everyone is different! But if i would chose scorpio female.

Source(s): virgo
  • Janet

Scorpio makes are attracted to people whose Ascendant forms a conjunct or opposition aspect with his Sun or Moon or Venus or Mars ... or the other way around (HER Ascendant ...).

Signs don't matter, because if his Sun is in very late Scorpio, it could easily be conjunct a planet of hers in very early Sagittarius.

The aspects between ytour 10 planets and their 10 planets tell you how you two interact .. not the Signs.

ALL OF THEM WONT BE THE SAME...MY SCORPIO DAD FELL FOR MY AIRES MOM.

Yeah.. Dont really like extroverts.. Plus if there's to much comp for them.. Or are to attention seeking... I dont feel comfortable and will fewl not secure and safe in relationship. Then you would doubt things. Then get moody and the relationship is going to break. So since it couldnt provide the stability saftey and security I need. I think id have to pass on that. Not really into playing the mind games. Scorpio I think would be a better match. And the Leo would be happier with someone else as would I.