Do you want all people in the future to become atheists?

Do you want most population of the world to be atheists?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Why not? Humanity will hopefully become that bit more peaceful with less religion to fight about.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In the future as in now, people are what they are and you are an assshole to force anybody. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If everyone was a normal person, aka atheist, that would be a very good thing for human progress.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, but Satan does.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No but most to accept that it is okay what others believe and not try to change them.  We fight wars to make others either believe one way or the other or to not believe at all.  

• 2 months ago

This is the aim of satan that  it had since Adam and Eve were send down to live on this earth , 12,000 years ago and it is doing it worse to achieve  its vicious plan/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely not, I've been Catholic for 7 generations and I want to be one.

• 2 months ago

Well, history points out that the less religious are more prone to violence and the killing of innocents, just look at the Soviet Union, China, North Korea, Cambodia, and even NAZI Germany.   Lock at Mexico when it was ruled by atheists and the French revolution and the atheists who could not kill people fast enough that they had to invent a more efficient killing apparatus.  These people killed close to 200 million in only 200 years. 

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, imagine the whole world becoming like yahoo answers R&S, where mostly atheists hang - and yet it is a very toxic category due to many trolls who spread hate and lies from many accounts.

They often accuse people of believing in things not proven by science - yet follow political and social teachings invented by people, which are not proven by science (like secularism, democracy, human rights, etc).

• 2 months ago

I picture a world without religion at all, if that day ever happens then hopefully we don't need atheism either. I don't want to take part on any sides, I'll keep dreaming.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.