Is this true?

Update:

Anonymous Racist: Obama got a Twitter account for being Black? Wow cool. You’re also wrong about everything else. Also Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth from the tax fraud of Fred Trump. Obama grew up middle class and is self-made.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I don’t remember an Emmy (that doesn’t mean he didn’t get one) but the Grammy was for his reading of one of his books. All the rest is true.

• 2 weeks ago

Jo was truthful, but incomplete. She left out Trump's six bankruptcies, multiple business failures, and literally thousands of lawsuits. Then there's several golf courses that have been bleeding money for years. And then there's the abject failure of his Presidency, and three election losses in a row, (2018 midterms, 2020 Presidential, and the two Georgia run-offs).

Given those facts, I can only conclude that Donald Trump is a f*****g LOSER.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Barack got all those things mostly for being black

Hardly an achievement.

Trump actually worked for a living and managed a bunch of larger properties housing million dollar units

• !
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

Yes, obama has every one of those things, and more. He actually has 2 grammies for spoken word albums in 2006 and 2008. He won a day time emmy for obe of gis public addresses, and has been awarded the nobel peace prize. His two presidential terms and actice twitter account are a matter of public record

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

All praise to God and I am not even religious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.