Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Trump treason isn’t getting out of it this time, all his lawyers abandoned him while he tried to steal the election, do you feel bad for him?

Feel bad for Trump?

I would say about as much as Jews felt bad for Hitler.

• ?

I really think Mr Trump DESERVES everything that happens to him and too, to be impeached ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reportedly, Rudy is going to be taking the lead in the Senate trial.

I think Trump is trying for a unanimous vote on his conviction.  Bigly.

• Matt

He’s getting exactly what he deserves. He is now a pariah and his brand is toxic. No one will do business with him and no one wants to be associated with him. Who knew insurrection could be bad for business?

• Yavan

Giuliani is facing calls for his disbarment. So is Sydney Powell, who is also facing a defamation lawsuit from Dominion. Lin Wood is also facing disbarment and was thrown out from a courtroom by a judge for ''incompetence''.

Things aren't going well.

''Everything Donald Trump touches dies''.

• W

He wanted to be a lightning rod and did everything he could to tempt it. Now it struck and he's got to pay the piper. His actions were typical Trump - all about him. Now he's the biggest turd in the punchbowl. His lawyers are abandoning him, his supporters are abandoning him, his bank is abandoning him. He truly stepped on his pr**k this time around. 

My heart goes out, but just about an inch. 

People don't abandon trump. Trump abandons them. 

I think he's still got Rudy, if Rudy doesn't get dis-barred in the meantime. From the sound of that phone call, Rudy should be charged with insurrection too.