Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

will prince charles as king ever be loved?

Favorite Answer

Only by Mrs. Parker Bowles. 

He's popular with archaeologists.

No his  reputation has been destroyed  thanks to his adultery and his habit of talking to plants

You would really have to have a jones for royalty to feel that way about him.

• He will be loved longtime by Princess Camilla. 

I think he will. I really do. 

• Clo

The same was asked of Edward VII. As Prince of Wales, Albert Edward was not particularly liked at times due to scandals. He turned out to be an effective and much loved king.

It is possible that Charles be an effective and much-loved king.

• ?

Maybe, but it's going to take a long time before anybody would take the place of his mother.   Being loved is not part of the job.

Yes. i watched the dork growing up and to me he will always be a dork But Many people only see a future King

Edit a Prince 16 years old with Girlfriend arrived at RAF Benson the Home of the VIP Squadron Ordered us to prepare an aircraft so he and his Girlfriend could go flying. the secretary of the queens flight Phoned the Queen I heard Charles saying yes mother, Yes mother, yes mother, Do i Have to? Yes mother, and he Hung up the Phone walked out of the Guardroom and said my Mother said i must apologize for bring a Nuisance

he never did he Just left what a dork with No Manners

6 thumbs down i Met the dork several times did you so you know what you can do with your Rude Thumbs down

So what.. No ones asking for your love.. Or needs it.. Lol? Selfish arrogant delusional pigs...