Liberals, are you scared of the million militia march coming on the 20th?

Scared of the overbearing stench of old beer and body odor marching with you maybe.

Not bloody likely, fool.  I can just see those red-baseball-cap-wearing LOSERS matching against M1A1 tanks, artillery, flamethrowers, machine guns, & the might of the U.S. Air Force.  Overtime for undertakers.  

No. We’re waiting to see you treasonous subhumans wiped off the face of the earth. 

• March isn't coming until the day after February 28, dumbass.

Are you scared of all those soldiers who are armed to the teeth and ready to shoot you all if you try that again?  Apart from that, let's not forget that it's you lot who got Trump impeached.  He might have got away with it but you lot blew it for him when you attempted to overthrow the government.  Now he's probably going to go to jail, at the least he'll be barred from ever standing in an election, and it's all thanks to you.

I am not scared of terrorist and your threats don't scare me. The United States will always be a free thriving democracy. No Fascist will ever undermine it.

Didn’t you hear they changed the date to the 19th?

We gave you our ideas, we always get threats from you.

No, because it won't change anything 

reported. I noted "please report this to these authorities for possible connection to domestic terrorism." I hope the FBI finds you.