Liberals, are you scared of the million militia march coming on the 20th?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Scared of the overbearing stench of old beer and body odor marching with you maybe.

• 2 weeks ago

Not bloody likely, fool.  I can just see those red-baseball-cap-wearing LOSERS matching against M1A1 tanks, artillery, flamethrowers, machine guns, & the might of the U.S. Air Force.  Overtime for undertakers.  

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

No. We’re waiting to see you treasonous subhumans wiped off the face of the earth. 

• March isn't coming until the day after February 28, dumbass.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Are you scared of all those soldiers who are armed to the teeth and ready to shoot you all if you try that again?  Apart from that, let's not forget that it's you lot who got Trump impeached.  He might have got away with it but you lot blew it for him when you attempted to overthrow the government.  Now he's probably going to go to jail, at the least he'll be barred from ever standing in an election, and it's all thanks to you.

• 2 weeks ago

I am not scared of terrorist and your threats don't scare me. The United States will always be a free thriving democracy. No Fascist will ever undermine it.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Didn’t you hear they changed the date to the 19th?

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

We gave you our ideas, we always get threats from you.

• 2 weeks ago

No, because it won't change anything 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

reported. I noted "please report this to these authorities for possible connection to domestic terrorism." I hope the FBI finds you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.