Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 weeks ago

Is what I did really that strange?

Im a 30 year old woman, and I live next to this 23 year old guy I find really attractive in the same apartment complex. I would ride on the elevator with him regularly and run into him in the lobby. I had simple small talk, with him and nothing much. I had simple small talk with him, and we seemed to have very friendly conversation.

After a few days talking to him I developed the courage to ask him out and he rejected me. I asked him why, and he said he likes petite white girls and wasnt attracted to women taller than him. I am 6'5 minority woman, whose full figured, and he is 6'2 white male with athletic muscular build. I definitely weigh more than he does also, but he is stronger than me.

I felt really down, so I decided to make a song about me and him, together. I talked about us together, emphasizing our physical characteristics such as my dark skin with his light skin, me being taller and heavier than him. The lyrics were explicit and very sexual. I made the song a remix of WAP(wet *** pussy), with a latin beat.

I played him the song, and showed the song to other people in the building. He got really creeped out and openly insulted me. We have many mutual friends in the apartment complex and they all avoid me when they see me now. I am a pariah in the apartment complex, all because I am taller and heavier than the guy I asked out.

We would need to review the exact song lyrics and possibly to witness you performing them in concert to make a determination on that.

That songs is idiotic and vulgar.