Do you remember any Sudafed ads that have to do with driving?

There was one Sudafed ad with a car and motorcycle. What other variations of it were there?

I took the driving course that specifically tells you about taking over the counter cold pills one single package of those over the counter cold pills. has the same effect on your reaction time as a six pack of beer.

And because they have no euphoria you don't even know that you're high. But you're just as dangerous as if you chugged a six pack of beer.

No, I do remember trying to buy Sudafed for allergies and being treated like a criminal. I was with my Mom (in her late 80s) at a Walmart in Connecticut. After I applied at the pharmacy to purchase a box of Sudafed, we shopped in the heath and beauty aisles that were perpendicular to the pharmacy windows. The pharmacist glared at us and shot daggers the entire time we were there. What a 50-something and an 80-something could be up to, I have no idea. I didn't try to buy a case or anything.