Frankie asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 2 months ago

What is the correlation between blueberry pie and communism?

Under communism, the central authority has a five year plan to bake just one blueberry pie in one size to be shared by everyone.   When that fails, they ask the United States to secretly feed millions. 

None.  Don't mess with blueberry pie.  And is this what the Universities are teaching now?

there isn't one

• Oiy

In quantitative economics, blueberry pie represents American pie. China and Russia represent communism. So the two variables are correlated inversely. 

I imagine you would find no statistically significant relationship between blueberry pie and communism, with a negligible correlation strength.  But then again, no one has commissioned me to do this study.  Prove me wrong, kid.  Prove me wrong.

You can eat pie, or throw it in somebody's face, or sit on it.

The other is completely different.

I ate a slice of blueberry pie, but not communism, so from my limited experience I would say that there is an inverse relationship.  If I had more pie, I might not be inclined to share it.  That would make it an inverse relationship for sure.