Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 month ago

What is going on with a car when I am stopped and a red light it dont stay crunk?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

We American English speakers had been admonished several years ago that so many ESL citizens would be living amongst us, that it would be a period of adjustment to learn English as we speak it.  However, it has been suggested by those English gurus in California, that we all learn to speak an English that is more international and more easily understood by 200-300 different language speakers, which will conform to work with and not against everybody's use of our language, and to put yourself in their country with but a few days of hearing the language and try to speak their language any more properly than they speak ours.  

So I am going to try to answer your question.  Your car could be stopping because it has been built to do that as a precautionary measure which is a new thing, but many newer cars do that. 

However, if your car is stopping because it is not idling properly, it might be time to visit a mechanic as it could be a very minor adjustment or a major item that needs care.  

Please do not fear posting here again.  Hopefully others will be more indulgent and less critical.  Nobody was born speaking proper English and most born here never speak it properly.  Have a good day.

• garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

how about saying crink to it !!! try to put your question in english ..

• 1 month ago

Does it have auto stop? Newer vehicles do. My pickup does, I always turn it off, cause it is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen

• zipper
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Would help if your question made some kind of sense, to someone besides "U"!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

"crunk" is not a word. Maybe you mean the engine stalls each time the car is stopped. There are many reasons that may happen. Guessing can waste a lot of time, money and effort. Start with using an OBD2 code scanner, which will tell the truth, expressed as trouble codes.

• 1 month ago

Which isn't crunk, the light or car? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gibbly fark nickleorpnee fart.

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The crunkinator is bollocked. 

• 1 month ago

Sounds like you shouldn't be driving. What the hell is "crunk"

• 1 month ago

You have to train it to stay crunk..It does not know this automatically.  (And it is never advisable to stop in the area of a red light.  People will talk)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.