Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Can i get medical marijuana for severe anxiety/panic disorders?

I live in Maryland and have already applied online. I was accepted and received an ID number and now i have to go to a cannabis supporting provider for certification. My appointment is monday. I'm just really counting on getting the certification because its been the only thing that has ever helped me out of many different tried methods. I just wonder if those are recognized conditons and i want to hear from someone who has been through the process. What its like when you go in for your certification? What do they ask for? And do they make it easy or hard?

People use any excuse to get stoned. There are plenty of legitimate medications, and even non-prescription cures like L-Theanine and GABA from vitamin stores. 

Marijuana makes you lose your memory and can cause paranoia. 

• Marc

The answer is no. If you look here...https://maryandmain.com/qualifications-medical-mar...

The listed accepted health issues do not include anxiety and panic

you can try to get it