Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

What's with all these anonymous users?

I can't @ anyone to respond since they're all anonymous answers on my questions

all the freaking con  trolls  have gona anonymous to hide their faces, after their crushing loss. 

Not so smug now........so they are just resorting to trolling out of revenge. 

Going anonymous is about the only way to to avoid being cancelled by the leftist morons on this site.

• Funnel

Er body gehin skeert.

Speaking for myself, I don't want anyone report stalking my avatar. Which I hear happens a lot around here.

There are real stalkers on here who disturb so they use anon to maintain privacy as you can't hide followed questions and some harass and recruit fellow psychopaths to gaslight you and their other victims. Goodnight. 

• .

Some people prefer to use the Anonymous feature. It's available so no reason not to. That doesn't improve or detract from the quality of their answers. Not sure what you're saying about "I can't @ anyone to respond.."  as responses have nothing to do with users being Anon or not. 

.

• Daniel

Anonymous people are Answering your Questions they dont want to show who they are 

a lot of them dont want people  to know who they are

• Saboo

It gets like that around here.

🥴🙄😊

It keeps us safer and feeling safer. 

Why cant you like... address ppl by quoting?