? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why do republicans act like crooks ?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

They have a person like Pelosi & they think republicans act like crooks.

• 2 weeks ago

Democrats like me need a strong GOP to act as a counterweight in our deliberative process. But first Republicans need to regain their legitimacy.

• 2 weeks ago

Politicians are crooks. For every crooked Republican you can show me, I can show you a crooked Democrat. California is full of politicians who have sold out to China. Former senator Barbara Boxer went to work for a Chinese surveillance company that was being used to find and arrest Uyghurs for re-education and forced sterilization!

There’s a great article about our most corrupt politicians. At the top among them are Mitch McConnell and Kamala Harris.  McConnell used taxpayer funds to pay off people who accused Republicans of sexual assault. Harris clearly violated campaign rules by raising money for a vote in opposition to Brett Kavanaugh. Talk about buying influence. 

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Ya Pelosi displaying her 10.000 dollar refrigerators with premium frozen yogurt while snickering. Then, individuals were getting laid off left and right Who is the hooligan now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 weeks ago

Because most of them are not real crooks.  Unlike Biden, Hillary, Pelosi, and are real crooks so they try to act like they are not.

• 2 weeks ago

You are delusional your hypocrisy in glorifying leftist violence while condemning republican violence ( ALL VIOLENCE should be condemned ) hypocrisy saying that republicans are anti American and are attacking democracy but objecting to the election when in 2000 2004 2016 democrats objected at the confirmation. The only difference is that you didn’t have the supporters. Your fear is our strength and it’s getting stronger everyday. I look forward to watching some democrats being impeached and asked to resign because their mouth’s endorsing and encouraging violence against Trump and his supporters you act like there is no proof. Democrats superiority complex has destroyed democrats .  Your loss is our gain

• 2 weeks ago

Politicians = Elected Criminals...

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Because they ARE crooks. They've been the Party of Crooks since the Grant administration.

• 2 weeks ago

Politicians = Elected Criminals...

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Why are democrats ACTUAL crooks. 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.