How long after the mail date (January 6) should I receive my second stimulus check?

• SOT3

With the current USPS system, letters take up to two calendar weeks to arrive.

• ?

I don't know.  The left keeps saying that Trump destroyed the post office.  Or they did a few weeks ago.  So if that is true and the left wouldn't lie would they (notable exception-SloJoe Biden's plagiarism) it must be true.  With a destroyed post office you will never get your check snowflake.   Or maybe the left lies and you will.  Who knows?

• ?

Mine was sent on the 6th and I got mine on the 6th. My coworker got hers over the weekend. You should get it soon.