Why base it on real life?

My neice Lynne is very talented and belongs to a theater group in San Francisco. Lynne is 8 years old and very talented. Lynne has a big part in a new play that is coming up as a child who stands up for civil rights. What troubles me is her attire during what is a key part of the play.

Lynne is too be punished with a spanking over the Mother actresses lap early on in the play. The spanking is vital in the telling of the characters story.

The female director Laura recently seen Lynne get an actual spanking over her Mothers lap. Little dress raised, a few minutes of spanking, and with her white nylon panties showing.

She is pushing to recreate it as such in the play. Having the audience see Lynne get a spanking on her pretty panties! So far no one seems to object to this. The director does feel it will add "realism" that the audience would enjoy.

Do you think this is a bad idea?

Favorite Answer

Theatre in San Francisco. At least she's not hung up by hooks through her flesh and swung from the ropes tied to the ceiling.

Yes I think it is a bad idea for you to constantly inflict your spanking fetish on yahoo users.