Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should I remove a BLM Banner in my neighborhood and replace it with a Swastika flag?

Yes No what are the pros and cons would i go to jail if caught or would i just get a chance to make the police feel bad for having to harrass people like me. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Right now, a Confederate Flag would get more reaction than a Swastika. 

• Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Where as both are harmful and dangerous organizations (as the business owner looking over a burned out shell where his deli used to be in Seattle), the BLM is still cheered and honored because people are afraid to say anything bad about any organization containing the world "black" because they fear being called a racist even when they are not.  So with that in mind, you are going to be safer having a BLM banner.   And if you are concerned about hurting police feelings, they're tough.  They can take it.  Be sure to call a community councilor if you are ever mugged though. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If it doesn't belong to you then leave it alone. Didn't your mother teach you this? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What you really need to do is what "spare time" you have, do something with your wife and children, OR volunteer somewhere and actually contribute to society.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Same difference, since the ideologies are identical.

• 1 month ago

If you support domestic terrorism, then you keep that sign up.  I would say 90% of BLM supporters don't even know what they are supporting.

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The only good NAZI is a dead NAZI.  ...Free speech!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.