What are some good newer alternatives to Flash?

Now that Adobe Flash Player is out, I need a new alternative that Chrome won't have to keep reminding me about the system being out of date. I use a car simulator site.

Update:

By the way Adobe Flash still works on my browser, I just have to keep clicking on "Run this time" every time I refresh the page

6 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

flash is an adobe product , they would have made something better .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

HTML5 (HyperText Markup Language).  It's been incorporated in many websites for years now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

For best performance, you should encourage the developers of the site / Flash game to port it to HTML5 directly. There are a couple Flash emulators, like Ruffle, but they don't work well with a lot of newer Flash games.

https://ruffle.rs/

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If the site you’re using only uses Flash then that’s your only option. The site won’t last long if they haven’t bothered to update to something better than Flash already. Especially now that Adobe and web browsers are trying to prevent it from working entirely, the average person aren’t going to learn how to downgrade Flash and their browser. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

HTML5 (HyperText Markup Language).  It's been incorporated in many websites for years now.

• Barry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

HTML5, WebGL, and WebAssembly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.