Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 months ago

Anyonethink that the concept of giving birth is beyond RIDICULOUS?!?!? Why is it that women have to push HUMAN BEINGS OUT OF OUR BODIES?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

How can giving birth be "ridiculous" when it's all that our species has ever known? Is it ridiculous that we have "highly developed brains" compared to most creatures? Your observation is rather arbitrary, considering how many characteristics the human species has. 

Is it "ridiculous" that most fish species cannot survive on land for up to an hour?

• 1 month ago

The mammal's strategy of live birth is a viable one, and it's been very successful over the millennia.  There's nothing really wrong with it.  What IS ridiculous is how difficult it became in humans, because of the size of our skulls.  Maybe someday we'll manage to genetically engineer a solution to it.

• D g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they could LAY EGGS AND HAVE  the  male   squirt on them does that sound better

• 1 month ago

Yeah! I think you are on to something here! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Our evolutionary ancestors were stuck with that biologicall function, so we've got it too.........

• 1 month ago

If you're a man, I strongly suggest that you not do it.

• 1 month ago

It certainly wasn't the product of any sort of intelligent design, that's for damn sure.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you priced laboratory glass in that size?

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yeah, I agree. Really weird when you come and think of it, and in the far future it will probably be something quite different I suspect.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Well you can just ask Santa to bring you a baby instead and see what happens

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.