Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Is it OK to buy food at Burger King and then take it to McDonald’s to eat since I like the seating better?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It’s generally not acceptable to bring outside food into a restaurant. I worked in a pizzeria for many years and I’ve seen people try some ridiculous things. I’ve seen people buy food at other places and try to come sit at our tables, use our silverware and condiments, and watch our tv. I usually asked them to leave. The only time I allowed it was if there was a group of people who ordered at my restaurant and one person brought something else that we don’t serve. If one person wants Chinese food and everyone else wants pizza, I’d allow the person to eat the Chinese food with their friends who all paid for their pizza. But it’s absolutely not acceptable to go to a restaurant to eat outside food without buying something there. 

• 2 months ago

You sont like BK seatinf

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I often take in my own bottle of water when I buy fast food somewhere.   You'd probably be OK if you buy a soft drink or some fries at McD's.  And don't spend the whole day in their seats. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, definitely not okay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You should fill out job applications at both places because, clearly, you have too much time on your hands if that is something you are concerned with.  

• 2 months ago

yes cos its funny

• 2 months ago

No it's not they should throw your fat *** out the door if you tried that .....besides only a moron eats inside Covid spreaders like restaurants . 

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

no , mcdonalds seating are for mcdonalds customers .

• David
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No, you should not be eating inside any restaurant.  You could sit in their parking lot LOL

• 2 months ago

Not without buying somethingat McDonald's.

• 2 months ago

Get a nicer car and eat in your car.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.