Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

How do I choose between two girlfriends?

I'm 32, unemployed and live with my parents.  I have two girlfriends (I met both online and have never met either in person but disregard that when giving me advice).  One is superhot, has massive natural boobs (even though they look fake she told me they're real) that she sends me pictures of topless, AND is a virgin like me.  She also agreed to become a born-again Christian so now I can be with her.  The other is kind of cute but not as hot (in fact sometimes I don't find her face that attractive at all) and doesn't care if I can't provide for her because she wants to mother and take care of me since I have Asperger's.  She says she'll eventually become a Christian since she believes in God but hasn't yet.  My parents told me to stop having contact with the hot one after she got me to send her $300 to unlock her phone (she needed $600 and wanted me to get her another $300 but I told my parents about her before sending it to her so they would let her come visit and they forbade it) I asked my parents for without telling them about her (I didn't listen and am secretly still dating her).  They don't even know about the other one because they told me to stop having online relationships entirely.  I'm torn.  I know I should go for the one who wants to take care of me but my heart aches for the superhot one.  What do I do?  And don't give me stupid answers like that they're not real or are scammers and I should dump both of them because I said to disregard that I met them online.

I said, disregard the fact that I met them both online and not in person yet.

I live in PA.  The hot one lives in NJ.  The cute one lives in VA.

The cute one was sending me fake pictures of a model.  I confronted her and she said she was worried I wouldn't like the real her.  She showed me her real pictures and I actually find her much more attractive than the pictures she was sending before.

You are into Fantasyland quote-unquote relationships .

Anyone , Regardless of whether you met them online or not , Who asks for money Is using you . I know I know Oh, you don't want to come to That reality . But it is true, you are being used . And being used just doesn't happen With Online dating it happens in person and online every minute of every day .

What you have here are two virtual Relationships .

I am a bit curious about where you met both of them.  Since you don't even meet them in person, how could be sure of their genders? Let alone make a choice. Before coming here to raise a question, get in touch with them. Talking, Feeling, giving an approach to your fantastic boobs to make a sense, then tell the differences. If lucky enough, do some sport like other men.  Then you should avoid getting confused. Help yourself.

• Blush

Wow. This is kind of a dick move bro. Break up with both of them and figure your life out.

Try to find love in them. Create an instance and judge who loves you much. You will find your answer.

Oh it's you..........again!!!!! Like I said before a TRUE christian wouldn't talk about women that disrespectful or want nude photos. Plus her breasts can be photoshopped, and ANYBODY can lie about being a virgin. And if you are going by looks and body features over personality it shows you are not ready to commit. I am in my early 20s and I realize that looks are great, but you need to be with the person and deal with their personality. Would you want someone who is, always complaining, nagging, insulting, gossiping, etc. OR the opposite? Looks does not make the person, it goes by whats on the inside! And talking online is not FULLY dating, when you never met the person face to face in person. And AGAIN sending money to strangers is beyond dumb! Also if you need to be secretive about talking to people, (hiding it from parents) that shows no mentally mature.

they are probably 50 year old catfish men getting easy money by scamming a naive 32 year old dweeb online. sir, you're a grown man simping for potential scammers and sending them hundreds of $$. you want us to disregard the major fact that u met them online? quit kidding yourself.  i could see TLC contacting u for 90 day fiance lol

Wow. get a job and move out of your parents' house. These girls are probably scamming you. You're a grown man. Have some self-respect. You realize by your age people have already begun taking care of their parents right?

You need to pick which one you like better and be done with it. Just meet her in public so she can't kill you if she does turn out to be crazy.

maybe you should get to know both of them first and then decide

Go for both.

See what you like.

But whatever you do... dont make them fall for you at the same time. Thats an az hole thing to do.