What is the maximum number of ejaculations per day?

Assume that the definition of one day is any period of 24 hours.

What is the maximum that could be achieved, no drugs, no bionic implants, just a regular healthy guy going at it hard across 24 hours?

I figure it would have to be more than 5, but more than 10?  Hmmm.......more than 20? I wonder....

• Adam D
    Favorite Answer

The world record, as far as I can find, for a man having sex in a 24 hour period, is 57.  The rules governing that record were that it had to be a different woman every time, each ejaculation had to be at least 5mL (measured by on-site judges), and no prescription drugs could be involved.  I've linked an article to it below.

5 would definitely be easy, I did that once in college, wearing condoms, and with a full night of sleep mixed in.  Without them I'm sure I could have done several more.

I would guess that a guy doing the work himself might be able to manage more.  Though I don't know when I'll have the time to personally experiment with this...

• ron h

I think that anyone who says more than 5 is counting pulses, not completely separate loads.  When I was 14, I managed 5 a couple of days, but most days were 3 and sometimes 4.    19?  I don't think so.  Louie shooting 4 times a day at 86?  That's tough to believe. 

My record is 9 in a day , dont blame me I was just 14 

Lol im laughting so ****** hard now how i did that **** 9 times in a day. If a 14 years old boy did this so i think the world record can be like 20 times in a day but idk

I've went like 5-7 times a day during my early teens as I can remember. I was afraid to go more, cuz I had heard of death grip, then I stopped masturbating so much. I've heard people going more than 16 times.. 

When I was about 22 I was curious and spent a whole Sunday finding out.  Interestingly, the more I did, the less easily I could perform.  But each additional ejaculation felt even more intensely amazing.  My record was 19 times in 24 hours.

I could probably pull off at least one an hour (pun intended) - any more than that and I would risk chafing, or simply not be able to get it up anymore.

I've always found that quality is better than quantity.

• keerok

Until blood comes out?

• Louie

I am almost 86 (March) & I can masturbate & shoot 4 times in one day, easily. Do I win? I want a trophy. the truth. 

• ?

i believe in quality over quanity

I'm old now but when I was young I achieved 8 in 24 hours.

• James

You should probably run an experiment to figure it out.