Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 weeks ago

Why can’t we all get along and be at peace ?

I don’t like all this back and forth and people degrading each other. Me and my friends are all different races and have different political beliefs and we all get along. I just want peace and to stop all the hate and violence that’s going on. 

Because the current generation of people is much much more self-centered and immature than previous generations.....................

Listen I get what you're saying I wish we really could live in peace I don't care about Democrat Republican I don't look at someone's political status I like everyone what happened at the Capitol was wrong if somebody asked me today I think Joe Budden won fair and square I don't care for his politics and I may come on here and bust his balls but I have no hate for him or his supporters but the thing is his supporters hate me many times I come on here and answer a question only to be called the Trump turd or referred to as some kind of trump monkey but it really doesn't bother me on honestly I just laugh at it like you said you have your friends you have your family keep those people close to you that's all that matters

If you are serious then here's what needs to be done. The Republicans need to repudiate the Big Lie. They need to say that Joe Biden was elected in a fair election. There's no credible evidence of voter fraud. 

Every Republican , House and Senate, who voted to overturn the election base on the Big Lie must repudiate it. If not then they should resign. These people have been mislead into believing there was massive voter fraud. There will not be peace until the Big Lie has been repudiated. 

It's weird, right? We all kinda have to settle down in life, before we stop being such c*nts. We all did something we regret during our life. You're a cool dude and I support 100% peace.

You do, and I do.  Well, I don't know the politics of everybody I know; some of us don't discuss that.  

But to be realistic, it is not going to be quite peaceful for a long time.  Sometimes better, sometimes worse.  Sometimes a lot worse.  But it will be worth it eventually.

We are in a crisis time because some of our problems have become intolerable to a lot of people.  It won't be easy.  

But you have the right idea.  Keep your friends, no matter what their politics [it goes without saying that race makes no difference.]  Make an effort to keep any friends who disagree with you; that helps to reduce the polarization that tends to happens in times like this.  

No group is content with equality.  They all seek superiority.  There will be no peace as long as that continues.

für die Sonne.

Source(s): sawubona
  • Saad M

Without knowing yourself, you just see. The solution lies in the strict respect of the democracy which deserves to be ethical and not under the influence of despotism.

((((E-hugging the anon))))

A gentile spirit is a gift...most of us aren't built for peace.

• ?

My guess is years of being called Nazis and white supremacists irked people.  Add to that Dems destroying their livelihoods and people are desperate. 

And then, in the name of unity, as Biden declared, they call to expel Republicans from Congress for doing their Constutional duty and raise legal objections.  They cancel anyone right of Mao from every major platform and then take out sites people on the right created.

Hell, Facebook just censored Ron Paul.

Eventually,  my friend,  they will come for you.