Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 2 months ago

MY MENTAL hospital nurse just beat my butt raw with a stick after i acted up at reccess. Can i transfer to another home ?

Favorite Answer

What a load of BS.  I'd bet heavily that you are just a bored attention seeker.  There is no way that this actually happened, at least not in any mental hospital that has normal staffing.  Also, restricted patients in a mental hospital do not have access to the internet or the actual capability of posting to yahoo answers.  Especially not one who is being slotted. 

• Edd S

I have worked in a place like that..   no employee is allowed to hit a patient even if they are attacked.... the rule was don't hit anyone but never lose a fight....it would make it more dangerous for others.    A person hitting someone would be fired.  I think you are making up a tale.....

Trolls should be beaten with a stick

The word you can't spell is recess.  Sure, transfer to another institution.  Yesterday the nurse was striped (red and blue stripes, I presume).  You are running out of material.

• martin

That was going too far.  You should transfer.