Who is your favorite football player?

Favorite Answer

My favorite football player is Christiano Ronaldo.

Allen, the Buffalo Bills Quarterback.

Christiano Ronaldo is my favorite football player.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a Portuguese expert footballer who plays as a forward for Serie A club Juventus and chiefs the Portugal public group. Frequently thought about the best part on the planet and generally viewed as perhaps the best player ever, Ronaldo has won five Ballon d'Or awards[note 3] and four European Golden Shoes, the two of which are records for an European player. He has won 30 significant prizes in his vocation, including seven group titles, five UEFA Champions Leagues, one UEFA European Championship, and one UEFA Nations League title. Ronaldo holds the records for the most objectives (134) and helps (41) throughout the entire existence of the UEFA Champions League. He is one of only a handful few recorded players to have shown up and has scored more than 750 senior vocation objectives for club and nation. He is additionally the second male competitor to score 100 global objectives, and the primary European man to accomplish the accomplishment.

Lionel Messi is my favorite football player.

@Md Mahfuzur- Christiano Ronaldo plays soccer not football. 

Nodgrud Slybloke.

East European, great dribbling skills and fantastic legs with a beautiful ****.

Now I’ve had the operation and am no longer transgender, I would willingly practice baby making with him anytime!

My old teammate at Pitt Larry Fitzgerald

• Cu Tie

Mines is Drew Brees

Jimson Cuenta of the Philadelphia Blaze.

Right now - Chase Young